The situation changes often. Stay up to date with the latest information about the spread of COVID-19 and the steps being taken to slow the spread.
If you have serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing, call for urgent medical help.
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
We can all help slow the spread of COVID-19 and to protect others you must:
- practice good hygiene
- practice physical distancing
- follow the limits for public gatherings
- understand how to isolate, if you need to
If concerned, you can call the Coronavirus Helpline in respective places for information and advice about COVID-19.
To remain healthy during the pandemic it is important to:
- take your dosage of any regular medicines
- see your doctor for everyday health issues
- eat healthy
- maintain mental health
- exercise and stay active
For the health of the health worker, it is important to follow the following:
- maintain personal hygiene
- use personal protective equipment (PPE)
- take care of mental health
SYNE supports the worldwide war against COVID-19 and helps through fundraising for social funding projects. SYNE’s secure payment network provide worldwide reach and transparency making it an ideal partner for non-profits.